The Silver Wahatchee is for individuals who have voluntarily contributed in a significant long-term service to the improvement of the Signal Corps community.
Things to consider before applying:
- We do not need written nomination and justification letters.
- Be able to provide a detailed description of the awardee’s significant long-term contributions to the improvement of the Signal Corps community.
- An SCRA membership is not required to receive the SW award.
- The SCRA National Board is the only approving authority for the SW award.
- Once the application has been submitted, it will automatically be sent to the National Board for approval.
- We request applications to be submitted at least 30 days prior to desired presentation date to allow for voting and processing.
- If submitted within 30 days, you will be charged a $25 express fee at time of payment.
- Please keep in mind, if the award is going to an APO address it will take longer for shipping.
- Payment will not be required until the application has been approved by SCRA.
We are no longer accepting award submissions via email.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Awards Manager:
Mrs. Morgan Wieckowski