The Bronze Wahatchee is for individuals who have voluntarily contributed in a significant way to the improvement of the Signal Corps community. This award is not intended for members of the Signal Regiment.
Things to consider before applying:
- We do not need written nomination and justification letters.
- Be able to provide a detailed description of the awardee’s significant contributions to the improvement of the Signal Corps community.
- An SCRA membership is not required to receive the BW award.
- The BW can be approved by a Signal Corps lieutenant colonel in command, a colonel or a general officer who is an active member of the SCRA.
- After the application is received, we will send an email to the nominating authority to verify approval.
- If approving authority is not available, SCRA will send the nomination to the National Board for approval on the nominator’s behalf.
- We request applications to be submitted at least 30 days prior to desired presentation date to allow for voting and processing.
- If submitted within 30 days, you will be charged a $25 express fee at time of payment.
- Please keep in mind, if the award is going to an APO address it will take longer for shipping.
- Payment will not be required until the application has been approved by SCRA.
We are no longer accepting award submissions via email.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact:
Mrs. Morgan Wieckowski